$4.75/athlete ($1700 minimum)
+ Up to $30/chip that isn't returned after the event
+ $0.25/chip: post race chip cleaning fee
• Prepared race/chip packets for each participant – includes timing chip, race bib (provided by race), and a label on each packet with athlete information. Packets are arranged by event and alphabetically. A registration check in list is provided.
• Timing service includes a wave start, 2 transition locations, and a mat finish. Additional transistion locations and trial start available for an additional $250 each.
• Computer to process results
• Backup timer volunteer training at finish line
• Results available after last finisher. Times based on assigned waves determined before the race
• Custom results and award lists to suit your race’s needs
• Submission of results to USAT (if applicable)
• Optional: Emailed results to newspapers or other source
• Posted results on www.finaltiming.com the day of the event
• Continued support after the event to answer any questions a runner has about the race results.
Race to Provide:
• 4 volunteers to assist with timing
• 1 volunteer for race day data entry (if there is race day registration)
• 3 – 4 Volunteers to remove chips at finish line
• Race bibs, sequential and different colored numbers for different race distances (ex. 5K 1-300 blue, 10K 301-600 red)
(We recommend www.rainbowracing.com – bibs can be shipped directly to us.)
• Finish line chute setup to control finishers for chip removal
• Mileage to/from race event ($0.75/mile with the truck and trailer).
• Final Time listed on the Event Insurance for coverage for the event.
• Lodging for timer night before the event.